| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in October is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish with rain at times. Around 168mm (6.6in) of water is unloaded during an average of 10 days.
- In October the heavens above Kingston are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:29 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
- There are approximately 4:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: