| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in November is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 6 days.
- In November the heavens above Kingston are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:50 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:15.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: