| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in May is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with periodic rain. Some 138mm (5.4in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 6 days.
- In May the heavens above Kingston are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:11 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:57.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: