| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in June is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry with sporadic rain. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of liquid is dumped across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Kingston are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:38 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 5:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: