| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 51mm (2in) of fluid is released across an average of 5 days.
- In July the heavens above Kingston are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:25 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65% of daylight hours and cloudy 35% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: