| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 4 days.
- In January the blue above Kingston is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 2:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77% of daylight hours and cloudy 23% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: