| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of H2O descends across an average of 2 days.
- In February the heavens above Kingston are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:52 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 3:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: