| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in December is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of H2O accrues during an average of 4 days.
- In December the heavens above Kingston are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:05 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 2:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74% of daylight hours and cloudy 26% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: