| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Kingston is moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:11 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: