| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged across on average 3 days.
- In April the skies in Kingston are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:36 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:31.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kingston, Jamaica
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston: